For over 40 years, Gibson Athletic has specialized in the manufacturing & distribution of functional movement equipment. Made up of three brands, Gibson, RAGE and Moving Mountains, our mission is to improve people’s lives through athleticism and functional movement. We are looking for people with high character, drive and passion to join our team.
JOB LOCATION: Denver, Colorado
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
The Warehouse Supervisor is a key role and, in addition to the roles and responsibilities below, will be responsible for improving the organization and efficiencies of the pick and pack operation by creating warehouse locations and implementing a new warehouse management system. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, pick/pack and processing of customer orders.
- Firmly manage processes and procedures to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Manage team members to ensure optimal performance, efficiency and effectiveness and make necessary changes where needed to ensure on-time and accurate shipments.
- Process returns daily and accurately process necessary paperwork.
- Communicate clear expectations to warehouse staff, keep them informed of matters pertaining to their job, and develop personal growth opportunities.
- Operate and demonstrate use of warehouse equipment as necessary and assure proper and routine maintenance and servicing of warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Monitor and enforce work start, break, and stop times of the warehouse team.
- Maintain a positive and safe working environment.
WE ALSO LOOK FOR:
- The drive and desire to be #1 at what you do and inspire those around you
- The ability to work collectively in a team oriented environment
- Willingness to participate in all warehouse activities
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
FOR CONSIDERATION WE ASK YOU HAVE:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience in a warehouse environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of warehouse and stock control methods/procedures, methods of receiving and cycle counting.
- Experience fulfilling and routing big box retail orders and how to eliminate chargebacks.
- Strong judgement and decision making abilities.
- Strong proficiency in the various components of Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel
- · Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly.
We’re the largest functional fitness company serving the CrossFit, Military, MMA, Gymnastics and Occupational Therapy communities. We serve thousands of commercial, specialty dealers, private gyms around the world in addition to large players such as Dick’s Sporting Goods, LifeTime Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you can add value to our team, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to HR@GibsonAthletic.com with a cover letter that tells us how you feel you can best contribute to our company.