For over 40 years, Gibson Athletic has specialized in the manufacturing & distribution of functional movement equipment. Made up of three brands, Gibson, RAGE and Moving Mountains, our mission is to improve people’s lives through athleticism and functional movement. We are looking for people with high character, drive and passion to join our team.
JOB LOCATION: Denver, Colorado
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
The Warehouse Associate is accountable for the accurate receipt and shipment of products, maintaining required inventory levels, ensuring quantity and quality of orders are correct and maintaining an organized warehouse layout.
- Responsible for the shipping, receiving, organizing, storing and issuing of products.
- Processes a variety of reports in written and electronic form for the purpose of disseminating information and/or materials to appropriate parties.
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling orders for transport.
- Participates in physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses.
- Responds to inquiries of staff for the purpose of providing information and/or direction regarding the status of deliveries, etc.
- Maintains documents, files and records for the purpose of documenting activities, and providing materials and reliable resource information.
- Cleans warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and sanitary work area.
WE ALSO LOOK FOR:
- The drive and desire to be #1 at what you do and inspire those around you
- The ability to work collectively in a team oriented environment
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
FOR CONSIDERATION WE ASK YOU HAVE:
- Must be in good physical health and able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must have prior experience in shipping and receiving, as well as reading from a Pick Ticket.
- Must have the knowledge to perform basic math, understand written procedures, write routine documents, and speak clearly; and understand complex, multi-step written and oral instructions. · Must be able to work with a wide diversity of individuals and a variety of data.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Prior forklift, pallet jack, lift-truck experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and knowing how to drive a standard/manual transmission preferred
We’re the largest functional fitness company serving the CrossFit, Military, MMA, Gymnastics and Occupational Therapy communities. We serve thousands of commercial, specialty dealers, private gyms around the world in addition to large players such as Dick’s Sporting Goods, LifeTime Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you can add value to our team, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to HR@GibsonAthletic.com with a cover letter that tells us how you feel you can best contribute to our company.