For more than 40 years, Gibson Athletic has specialized in the manufacturing & distribution of functional movement equipment. Made up of three brands, Gibson, RAGE and Moving Mountains, our mission is to improve people’s lives through athleticism and functional movement. We are looking for people with high character, drive and passion to join our team.
JOB LOCATION: Denver, Colorado
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
This position will be a key player in our market development organization. You will be responsible for managing and building our business within various high potential commercial markets by creating and implementing go to market sales strategies. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales.
- Manage and expand existing relationships with Key Customers within the Commercial Fitness market to achieve assigned sales goals.
- Identify and pursue opportunities with prospective commercial customers that fit the Company’s Strategic Plan. Targeted channels include Clubs and Gyms, School Districts, Recreation Centers, Government Facilities, CrossFit Boxes and Fitness Distributors.
- Help create and manage proactive market development programs utilizing existing and historical account data as well as external databases
- Be responsible for the company’s response to ongoing opportunities in the B2B marketplace.
- Develop measurement metrics for assigned accounts to establish goals and track performance toward meeting those goals.
- Regularly supply reports and forecasts to management updating account status and projecting future activity.
- Liaison with the Customer Service team to ensure highest quality order management and customer satisfaction.
- Liaison with Product Management team and contribute to the new product development process.
- Liaison with the VP-Sales to set pricing and quote opportunities.
- Emphasize salable features, quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales orders.
- Liaison with Accounting to ensure invoicing accuracy and timely payments
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Provide product demos to qualified customers on request.
- Prepare reports of business transactions and manage an expense budget.
- Work with outside sales representatives where appropriate to optimize market penetration, customer development and customer satisfaction.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Represent the company at relevant trade shows.
- Crush the competition.
WE ALSO LOOK FOR:
- The drive and desire to be #1 at what you do and inspire those around you.
- The ability to work collectively in a team oriented environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills.
FOR CONSIDERATION WE ASK YOU HAVE:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 5-6 years of related sales experience.
- Strong proficiency in the various components of Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel
- Ability to travel as needed
- Fitness knowledge and participation is preferred
We’re the largest functional fitness company serving the CrossFit, Military, MMA, Gymnastics and Occupational Therapy communities. We serve thousands of commercial, specialty dealers, private gyms around the world in addition to large players such as Dick’s Sporting Goods, Lifetime Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you can add value to our team, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to HR@GibsonAthletic.com with a cover letter that tells us how you feel you can best contribute to our company.