Customer Service Representative
Denver, Colorado (I-70 and Peoria)
Established Denver Company seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to support our customers and our companies. Candidate will assist with orders, shipping information, account questions, billing, and customer inquiries. Gymnastics or fitness background preferred, but not required. Retail and Sales experience preferred but not required. Candidate must have proven ability to service customers, manage accounts and respond quickly to issues. The successful candidate will be energetic, service-minded, patient and well organized.
- Answer inbound phone calls and help customers with ordering and service issues.
- Resolve customer related inquires via phone, email, mail etc.
- Assist with placing orders, exchanges, or refunds.
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Face to face interaction on our show room floor.
- Answer questions about product warranties.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call and email volumes.
- Identify and assess customers’ need to achieve satisfaction.
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
- People oriented
- Positive attitude
- Team player