For over 40 years, Gibson Athletic has specialized in the manufacturing & distribution of functional movement equipment. Made up of three brands, Gibson, RAGE and Moving Mountains, our mission is to improve people’s lives through athleticism and functional movement. We are looking for people with high character, drive and passion to join our team.
JOB LOCATION: Denver, Colorado
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
This position will be primarily responsible for maintaining and improving the Accounts Payable process. This individual will also assist in various accounting processes such as account reconciliations and document retention. In addition, this individual will be responsible for maintaining positive relationships with suppliers. Likewise, this person will need to work well with others in the Accounting department in an effort to grow the company as a whole.
- Work closely with Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, Receiving, and Operations departments.
- Complete all Accounts Payable functions in a timely manner.
- Respond to vendors and customers, maintaining a positive attitude.
- Produce regular payment reports and check runs using multiple payment sources.
- File and organize paperwork regularly and assist in destruction dates annually.
- Improve existing processes in an effort to streamline the AP function.
- Accurately enter AP and schedule payments according to terms.
- Maintain vendor accounts, ensuring accurate terms, remittance, and information.
- Report to the Controller and assist in various projects.
WE ALSO LOOK FOR:
- The drive and desire to be #1 at what you do and inspire those around you.
- The ability to work collectively in a team oriented environment.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
FOR CONSIDERATION WE ASK YOU HAVE:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience with 3-way matching
- Excellent Excel ability
- Ability to handle stress
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Fluent in written and verbal English
We’re the largest functional fitness company serving the CrossFit, Military, MMA, Gymnastics and Occupational Therapy communities. We serve thousands of commercial, specialty dealers, private gyms around the world in addition to large players such as Dick’s Sporting Goods, LifeTime Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you can add value to our team, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to HR@GibsonAthletic.com with a cover letter that tells us how you feel you can best contribute to our company.