Designed and tested to outperform any other jump rope
available. The R1 Speed Rope has an ergonomically-designed
handle that eliminates friction. Outstanding durability and
unmatched speed in competitive categories. Additional
features of the rope include: a height adjustable cord with a
vinyl coating and technically superior speed bearings to ensure
fluid and precise movement at high speeds. Made in the USA.
Adjusting the Rage R1 Speed Rope:
How to Size Your Rope:
- Remove black vinyl cap from coated speed cable.
- Unscrew silver collar.
- Cut coated speed cable to desired length using wire cutters.
- Make sure 2 dots on handle swivel are facing direction of silver collar.
- Install silver collar and tighten set screw.
- Hold rope handles upright while placing both feet side by side while standing on the middle of the rope.
- General rule for length is to have the end of the handles reach your arm pits.
- Adjust length of rope until handles reach this point.
- For advanced athletes or as your technique advances, you will have to shorten your rope.